A lot of small and medium business owners think that CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is just for the big companies, but a CRM is one of the most important tools that a small business can implement. A good CRM solution like 1Suite will boost a company to next level.
How do you know if your small business needs a CRM?
The following list of 5 questions will give you an indication if our business needs a CRM solution:
- Are all your customer interactions and the information like emails, proposals, documents, invoices and notes stored in ONE location and is this information accessible to everyone in the organisation?
- Does your business has a clear sales pipeline with action steps and follow-ups?
- Do you know how many leads and deals you lost last months and why you lost them?
- Do you know how many customer service tickets each customer had last months and why?
- Are your sales employees able to access all customer information when they are out of the office?
Did you answer “no” to any of the above question? Then contact us – we have the benefits to bring your company to next level!